Thursday 30 October 2014

Halloween Nail Art

Hi everyone! So this is going to be a pretty short post but I just wanted to show you my nails for Halloween and maybe give you some inspiration! For all of it I just used a small nail brush and a medium sized nail dotter. This was the first time I've painted designs straight onto my nails so apologies for the slightly shaky quality of some of them! 


I think each nail is pretty self explanatory in the link to Halloween! My favourite is probably my index finger as it was really simple to do but looks really effective! If I did another one I'd use this idea and paint my nails a neutral colour and use a red so it looks a bit more like blood! 

Hope you enjoyed reading this and I'd love to know what spooky designs you've got on your nails this Halloween! Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment