Thursday 24 August 2017

Back to blogging?

Hi everyone! Didn't realise but it's been 2 years since I posted anything on here! Time flies!
Quick update: I'm going into my third year studying Architecture at uni which has so far left me little time to blog! Whilst I love painting my nails they don't last long in the studio against glue guns and tapes which is annoying when you spend time doing them only for them to be ruined the next day!

Recently, whilst having the summer off I've gotten back into nail art, here's a couple of designs I've attempted! (I post a lot more on my Instagram than on here!)

Gradient triangles 

Ombre sunset

Triangle glitters

Water marbling 

Hopefully, I'm going to blog a little more now I've found some great new products I want to share and love having this as a record of different nail designs I've given a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment