Friday 3 January 2014

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas (or if you don't celebrate it a great holiday!). I just wanted to write a quick post on a couple of things I got for Christmas but I'm not including everything so if someone I know in 'real life' is reading this and you gave me something that doesn't appear in this post please don't be offended!

Firstly I got a new bottle of Ghost perfume! I wear this perfume pretty much everyday and I love it's scent! I got the bigger sized bottle so hopefully it will last me a lot longer than the last one!


I also got a new hair curler! As you may know I find my hair quite boring and dull sometimes so I thought curling it would spice things up a little! I did have a curler but it was really old and something I got way back in primary school so it was starting to not work as well as it used to.


I received a couple of nail varnishes too to add to my collection (which is all laid out nicely in colour order like a rainbow along my desk now!) including the Revlon Moon Candy one which I can't wait to try out properly and tell you about it!


I found two of these hot chocolates on a spoon things in my stocking! I think I've had one like it before but these ones are different flavours! One is a marshmallow one and the other is a fudge one so I can't wait to give those a try!


Finally, this was something my Dad bought my Mum but I thought I would throw it in here anyway! It's a canvas of a photo from when we visited America at Easter at Yosemite falls and guess who took the picture... yeah that's right me!!!


So again, I hope you all had amazing an Christmas and let me know what your favourite thing you gave or received was! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment