Thursday 8 August 2013

Home Sweet Home!

Hi everyone! I am now home from Europe! In case you didn't know, for the past two weeks I have been travelling around Europe on a Girl Guiding South West trip and it was amazing! It was such as great experience and it has made me realise I want to go travelling and try lots of new things!

Over the next few months I will be posting day by day accounts of the trip - sort of like diary entries along with videos & photos! Of course I will be posting beauty ones as per usual in between but I can't guarantee the regularity of my posts for the next month or so as I am going away on a family holiday next week; I will be getting my GCSE results & I have lots of work to do in preparation for starting sixth form! But I will of course try and post as often as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment